Saturday, December 19, 2009

Wedding Personalized Stick What Do You Think About This Personalized Wedding Certificate?

What do you think about this personalized wedding certificate? - wedding personalized stick

No, not a legal document, but it is a traditional Anglo-American who holds a certificate showing all the signs of the meeting. I have a traditional Quaker marriage, but I'm a member of my church (Quakers), we make it a marriage certificate in the custom of marriage, the brand, any carrier and will soon be my husband and me this question yesterday and the people too close to Check the court to answer the question ... In any case, the link leads to a picture that shows the text of the document. The actual certificate of fir and native flowers painted on it and a lake. I have not seen him yet, but I'm curious: D

http://i67.photobucket.com/albums/h310/Sarah_Bearah_/marriagecertificate.gif

No comments:

Post a Comment