Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Renters Insurance Australia Landlords And Renters Insurance?

Landlords and renters insurance? - renters insurance australia

I rent my apartment in Vic, Australia. I wonder if I should ask my tenants to obtain renter if inusrance

1. What happens if the fire goes out because the tenant and the landlord the tenant has insurance?

2. Do you have caused a tenant insurance for damage caused by fire, if it your fault?

3. If the tenant does not, I could ask the tenant to pay the damage yourself?

4. If nothing works, I use my insurance cover the damage?

I am new to this kind of thing and much needed advice. Thank you in advance.

1 comment:

DeeDee said...

You lanlord insurance for damages and unpaid rent from tenants to cover. You must be sure to cover the building insurance against fire and storm, etc.

Post a Comment