Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Im A Teenager Who Wants To Remove Genital Warts WOMEN ONLY! : What Should I Do? Im Confused? =S?

WOMEN ONLY! : what should i do? im confused? =S? - im a teenager who wants to remove genital warts

pleasee laugh in it, or the wrong: '(

Well, I'm 13 years old (young) and my legs are hairy quitee. and the thing is that I do not shave. But talking to my friends at school together and said: Oh, have to shave my legs tonight, and so on. I do not know, cos I hide shave their legs. I feel comfertable denim shorts, but not without them. I only wear shorts and skirts with legginggs. but it seems to shave like all girls in my class, everything, what havent legs in the hair as I have. I feel out of place, as I am abnormal. but I want to shave. My aunt says he is not good. + And I think my hair is longer than usual? What should I do? I do not shave or wax or something? Is it wrong for me not to shave or wax? if you know that I did not take the mick of me and say I'm wrong?

No comments:

Post a Comment