Sunday, January 31, 2010

Do I Have To Have Two Wedding Rings At The End Of A Wedding Is The Wife Left With Two Rings? The Wedding Ring And The Engagement Ring?

At the end of a wedding is the wife left with two rings? The wedding ring and the engagement ring? - do i have to have two wedding rings

The engagement ring should be moved (temporarily) on the right side before the altar. After the ceremony the engagement ring should be shifted to the left. The wedding ring is the engagement ring is outside.

Answer: A certified marriage / professional wedding consultants a ceremony to celebrate the wedding

4 comments:

Libby said...

In general, yes, because the rings are typically designed for worn together.

There is a rule. My engagement ring, and my group does not go together, so that during our marriage, I left my engagement ring to the care of my mother. I do not think bear on my right hand because it was my "something old" is a relic of the opal from the possession of the mother of my father, so he took her hand.

Replace some now. They are probably a band for my ring evolves with time, but right now I like my group very well. It coincides with my husband. =)

4REEE said...

Yes:

http://www.diamondring.com/forums/attach ...

*
*
*

Garnet Glitter said...

Yes, and both are required by law, when she redeem) the promise (engagement ring, marry and the wedding ring is a gift from her husband to his wife met with him.

Tall Ev said...

Yes, and applies to both.

Post a Comment